Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rolo Cookies

I guess since I made the blog I should get things started. These cookies are so yummy. My husband loves loves them. When you post a recipe, post your name also so we know who it is coming from.

Rolo Cookies

2 1/2 c. flour
3/4 c. cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. butter
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. chopped nuts (optional) I did not use them
sugar (to roll dough in)
48 rolos

Beat sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy. Combine flour, cocoa, and soda and add to mixture. Stir in nuts (optional). It helps to chill dough for a while. Shape 1 tbls. dough around rolo, covering completely. Press into sugar and nuts (optional). Place on cookie sheet and bake 7 to 10 min at 400. Let cool.

Nicole Olson

1 comments:

Tearz said...

Just to let you know- I tried these rolo cookies and they are deadly. Oh my goodness.....soooo good! My boys ate them up as did hubby and I. Thanks for posting. YUMMY!